Friday, October 23, 2009

A Wedding Slide Show

It is no doubt a good thing that I do not have many followers on this blog yet because it is not easy to establish the habit of regular, frequent posting, especially in the midst of a busy life, yet at least I have somehow found my way here again. Who knows when the next post will be?

Amongst the busyness of this year I have gained two beautiful nieces through the process of weddings, and I must say that my nephews have done very well for themselves!

Though I was not the primary photographer at either wedding I did press the shutter a few thousand times between the two events and have been pleased with many of the shots from both ceremonies. The first wedding I shared here a couple of posts ago and the second wedding I have decided to share with you in the form of a video slide show set to the music the couple used as the wedding party made the march to the altar. I hope you enjoy the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment